Last modified / updated Jan. 01, 2016
Letter Writing Helping Sentences
Matrimonial Editable Letter's - Lines to help you to create your letter instantly
Intocuctory Lines and Inviting an Early Response Line for Instantly Creating Your Letter with Editable Letters compiled at this section of website
- Apropos your advertisement in . . . I am furnishing the particulars of my daughter.
- In response to your ad. In the Sunday Edition of ____________ (Newspaper Name) ____________ ,I tender the relevant details of my son.
- I have seen your advertisement in today's ____________ (Newspaper Name) for a suitable bride and would like to send the following particulars in regard to my daughter.
- With reference to your matrimonial advertisement in ____________ (Newspaper Name) dated ____________, mentioned below are the particulars about my own self for your kind consideration.
- In response to your advertisement for a suitable bride, I am furnishing the requisite details in connection with my only daughter as under:
- I received your letter. . . .
- I have the honour of responding to your letter asking the hand of my only daughter for your son.
- In response to your advertisement for a suitable bride, I would like you to consider my daughter whose details are presented below.
- It is my pleasure to respond to your letter with the particulars of my son.
- The profile of your daughter has impressed our family. I wish to proceed further in this connection and am furnishing the details of my son.
- Received your letter for matrimony and am glad to tender the details of my son.
- Your letter has the favourable tidings of a prospective bride for my son. Let us proceed further on this issue.
Lines expressing - The Details/Particulars have to be Described or Attached or desired
- Name & address. Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Vocation, Hobbies, a brief description of personal attributes including height, complexion etc
- Family details include parents, details of their employment, brothers and sisters and their present status in Brief.
- Mention of caste/Rashi etc. Photograph, Horoscope
The Lines Inviting an Early Response
- Anticipating a prompt reply.
- If you find yourslef feeling interested, do respond immediately.
- Kindly let us know of your reply at the earliest.
- If required, we would be glad to furnish any further details.
- Brief us of your convenience to proceed accordingly in the matter.
- In case the details answer your purpose, we would be pleased to proceed further with urgency.
- As my son is likely to leave for Australia in three months time, we are interested in an early marriage.
- An early and positive reply would be highly welcome.
- We would appreciate a swift and decisive reply in this matter.
- We have liked the photograph of your daughter. Let us proceed on this auspicious matter with immediate effect.
How to get best use of the Editable / Printable Letter and Applications provided at this section of website :-
- By default it will show date of your system of your letter or application. To change the date of your letter, press button "Manual Date" provided on right corner above Print Area Starts. Now, you can enter any date manually against 'Dated'.
- To get back system, press the button "System Date".
- Any word, any particular and the matter of contents seen here between the portion - 'Print Area Starts' to 'Print Area End' are editable. Therefore, edit the lettter / application as you desire or as per your requirement.
- Press 'Print' button to take out the Print (provided adjacent to 'Manual Date' button).
- To get back the default contents of the webpage, press button 'Preset'(provided adjacent to 'Print' button) or refresh the page.
- You are free to add number of lines of particular or content. The height of the all the editable fields will auto increase as you start typing.
- We recommend to check in print preview the extra number of lines of particulars /contents added by you is properly shown there. In case, you find few lines are not seen in print-preview of the page, please go back in that filed and provide more space by pressing enter key of your key board.
- Now you can take the print by use of Print button provided there.
We are in the process to add more editable / printable commonly used letter / application to this section for our valuable visitors. Please, therefore, keep on visiting the site for new additions. You are requested to inform us about any error / omission and send us your suggestions / feedback to enable us to improve and to make more user friendly. You may also send the draft of letter /application to be added on website that are being used commonly by most of the people, for their convenience.
Due diligence is exercised in compiling commonly used letters and applications. However, inadvertent errors / omissions are not ruled out. This site makes no claim that the content up-to-date, complete and correct. This site will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused / arising to any person or persons or any body whosoever by using the contents of this site.