Anaemia - Natural Remedy
Anaemia is characterized by a decrease in the hemoglobin count and is usually caused by
iron deficiency but can also mean lack of Vitamin B12, B6, Folic acid or Copper.
Here are a few remedies to counter anaemia.
- Eat an iron rich diet. Green leafy vegetables, liver, beets, dried fruits, brown rice, lentils, molasses and bread made of whole grain flour.
- Avoid coffee, tea and other antacids as they reduce iron absorption.
- Take an Epsom salt (Sandha Namak) bath or soak your feet for 5-10 minutes.
- Daily consumption of 3-4 figs (Anjeer) is an excellent remedy.
- Make sure you eat a proper balanced diet and get all the nutrients needed.
- Consumption of dandelion (Simhadanti) leaf extract also helps against anaemia