Constipation - Natural Remedy
Here are a few natural remedies to counter Constipation problem
- Drink water regularly and don't wait till your thirsty. Thirst happens only when the body is already dehydrated.
- Add a pinch of salt in lemon water and drink every day.
- Eating a slice of papaya the first thing in the morning helps.
- Soak a handful of raisins overnight and eat them on empty stomach.
- Guavas, figs, oranges and flax seeds are full of fiber and should be a part of your diet.
- Mix a tbsp. of castor oil in a warm glass of milk and drink it before you go to bed.
- Also make sure to avoid foods made of white flour (maida) and white sugar.
- Get regular exercise every day.
- Caffeine also helps in easy bowel movement but make sure to not overdo it because of its diuretic properties.