'Best Wishes' A Featured App
TaxCalculator FY 17-18
PPF Calculator -
Calculate PPF Interest. It facilitates to check the intt. earning on deposits made upto or after 5
day of the Month.
It displays prevailing rates of Interest year-wise. Last PPF intt. rate changed @7.8% w.e.f. 01.07.17
Simple Interest - Facts and Formulae
>> Math Facts & Formula - Index Page
>> Learning Tools - Index Page
1. Principal :The money borrowed or lent out for a certain period is called the principal or the sum.
2. Interest :Extra money paid for using other’s money is called interest.
3. Simple Interest (S.I.) :If the interest on a sum borrowed for certain period is reckoned uniformly, then it is called simple interest.
Let the principal = P, Rate = R% per annum (p.a) and Time = T years. Then ,
1. S.I. = (P x R x T )/ 100)
2. P = (100 x S.I.) / R x T)
3. R = (100 x S.I) / P x T)
4. T = (100 x S.I.) / P x R)
Income Tax Calculator
Bankers DA Calculator
Save Rax upto Rs.83,945
Fuel Cost Calculator
One Word Substitution
Income Tax Rates
PPF Scheme Features
Pensioner DA Calculator
Sukanya Samridhi + Tax Benefit
Learn Confusing Words
Most Visited Webpages
1. Future Exp. Estimate Calculator
2. How to Reset Income Tax Password
3. Income Tax Calculator
4. DA / Expected DA Banker's
5. PPF Calculator (as per revised Intt Rate)