e-Age of Our e-Life
In the present era we all are getting More experience day by day of the E-life, E-mails, E-ticket, E-paper, E-recharge, E-transfer and latest E-Governance
Let us not forget 'E-shwar every moments as He makes e-verything e-asy at e-very moment for e-veryone.
"E" is the most Eminent letter of the English alphabet.
- 'Men' or 'women' do not exist without 'E'.
- 'House' or 'Home' cannot be made without 'E'.
- 'Bread' or 'Butter' cannot be made without 'E'.
- 'E' is the beginning of 'existence' and the 'end' of trouble.
- It is not at all in 'war' , but twice in 'peace'.
- It is once in 'hell' , but twice in 'heaven'.
- 'E' is represented in 'Emotions'; hence all emotional relations, such as father, mother, brother, sister, wife and friends have 'e' in them.
- 'E' also represents 'effort' and 'energy'.
- To be 'Better from good you need to have 'E'.
- Without 'E' we would have no love, life or hope, see , hear, smell, or taste as part of our pancha indriyas ('eye', 'ear', 'nose' and 'tonge' ) will be incomplete without 'E'.
- Hence it is humbly requested to e-ach & e-everyone - Go forward in this 'E-age', but without 'E-go'
The Most Visited Pages Links For You