Go to Index - Free Download Fillable Format Forms
United India Insurance - Domiciliary Hospitalization Claim Form in Fillable Format
(Domiciliary Medical Bill Claim Form)
The form provided is compiled in Fillable / Editable format by http://maxutils.com is available for free download on the below mentioned terms and conditions.
We have provided various commonly used forms compiled in user friendly Fillable / Editable Formats ( Excel / Word / pdf). This form will facilitate you to takeout the computerized filled printout for your onward submission to be free from cutting and overwriting. Therefore, we recommend Ist Fill then Print the form to save time and energy required in manual filling the forms.
One Click Link for You
- Budget - Impact on I/Tax
- List of Bank Holidays - Statewise
- Income Tax Rates / Slabs
- PPF Scheme Features / Rules /Tax Benefit
- Income Tax Calculator
- PPF Intt. Calculator (Also displays applicable PPF Interest Rate / calculates interest Month wise that cares date of deposits as per PPF Rule)
- Deposit Maturity Value Calculator
- Recurring Deposit Calculator
- Crorepati Calculator
- Step By Step Guide - Income Tax
- NPS Calculator - Illustrates What you may expect at 60 years of age - Tentative amount of Wealth, Corpus or Lump Sum amount and Pension; an NPS subscriber may expect.
- Compare Two Loans & View Month wise Repayment Details
In case your PDF reader does not support use of Fillable / Editable PDF forms, Please upgrade it to use this in built utility of the forms. Click Here for free download / upgrade your Adobe Acrobat Reader. The andorid phone users Click Here to download 'Adobe Acrobat Reader's app from Goodle Play Store or may download any other app that facilitate to fill the form on smartphone to enable you to use these fillable / editable pdf forms provided here.
About forms compiled in Fillable Format :-
- The forms provided at http://maxutils.com can be downloaded for free by users of this site for their personal use. The forms compiled / made fillable by maxutils.com are not to be published on any web site / blog.
- The Excel format forms are protected by password to prevent accidental deletion of inbuilt formulas and to check their unauthorized publication. The password of the forms will not be shared with any person.
- Any reporting of errors / omissions in forms will be attended on priority basis. Other requests will be entertained on merits.
- The forms provided available on this site are amended on an ongoing basis to
- Remove errors / omissions noticed by us / advised by the users of forms.
- Incorporate changes made in the forms by the form issuing departments / authority / agencies.
- Make the form more user friendly.
Therefore, we advise the users to download the forms afresh from this site whenever they want to use them.
Due diligence is exercised in compiling the forms. However, inadvertent errors / omissions are not ruled out. This site makes no claim that the forms made available for download are correct and / or up-to-date. Please download and use the form at your own risk and responsibility. This site will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused / arising to any person or persons or any body whosoever by using the form downloaded from this site.