Know more about Maxutils.com is going to provide space for advertisement from 1st January 2022
TD / FD Calculate Monthly(Discounted), Quarterly Interest & Maturity Payout Online
Number of calculators viz. FD, RD, Crorepati, ELSS, SIP Calculators are provided here for our valued visitors to help them in their investments planing
The calculators provided in this section are - Fixed or Time Deposit Matuirty Value Calculator displaying year wise value of accrued interest, Recurring Deposit (RD) Calculator, Crorepati Calculator, Multi Deposits Total Maturity & Face Value, ELSS Return Calculator and SIP Calculator
1. Time / Term / Fixed Deposit - Monthly & Quarterly Interest Payable Calculator
In banks interest on Term or Time Desposits is compounded at quarterly intervals. Usually retirees wants (any depositor can also opts) interest payment at monthly intervals, in this case (monthly intervals) interest is paid at discounted rate and if depositor wants the interest payable at quarterly intervals, the interest is paid without any discounting rate i.e. on the rate the deposit is issued.
Above calculations are based on standard rule for period : Month = year/12 and Quarter = Year/4
(i.e not on number of days in a month or Quarter)
2. Term or Time or Fixed Deposit Matuirty Value Calculator - Following calculators are provided in this section
- Fixed or Time Deposit Calculator - It calculates maturity value of deposit and also displays year wise value of accrued value of deposit at the rate of interest selected over the period /tenure selected
- Recurring Deposit (RD) Calculator - It calculates maturity value of a Recurring Deposit and also displays year wise value of accrued value of deposit at the rate of interest selected over the period /tenure selected
- Crorepati Calculator - It Calculates what should be your monthly Savings to become a Crorerpati
- Multi Deposits Total Maturity & Face Value - It calculates maturity values of upto 10 deposits at one page and isplays total of Maturity Values and Face Value of Deposits
- ELSS Return Calculator - An Equity Linked Savings Scheme (ELSS) is an open-ended Equity Mutual Fund that not only help to save tax, but also gives you an opportunity to grow your money.
- SIP Calculator - A SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) is investment in mutual fund scheme at regular intervals (say each month) over a set period of time. When the price is low you will get more units and when the price is high you will get less units.
Your returns at the end of period will be the units hold in your account are multiplied with the latest NAV value of that scheme.
TDS on Fixed Deposit ?
If the interest amount for the entire financial year exceeds Rs 40,000 TDS is deducted. Senior Citizens (those above 60) can get up to Rs 50,000 per year in FD interest tax-free and no TDS will be deducted for interest received up to Rs 50,000 per annum.
Rate of TDS ?
1. 10% when the PAN is furnished - In above calculation it is assumed that PAN is updated in Bank records.
2. 20% if the PAN is not provided.
3. No surcharge, education cess shall be added to the above rates. Hence, tax will be deducted at source at the basic rate.
Interest Income Exemption ?
For senior citizens, interest income from SB/RDs/FDs up to Rs 50,000 per annum is exempt under Section 80TTB of Income Tax Act.
More Useful Calculator for you are : 1. Flexi Deposit Calculator 2. Deposit Maturity Value Calculator of Incremental Interest Rates or Period or Both 3. Loan EMI & Loan Repayment Details Calculator 4. Calculate How to be Debt free early (क़र्ज़ मुक्त )
Maxutils.com Contents Highlights