'Eligibility to Submit 15G/15H '   'Know Day of Born '   '11th BPS Expected Basic Pay '   'PPF Investors: इस जानकारी को पढ़े और मित्रों के साथ शेयर करें'   'FD-RD-Crorepati-ELSS-SIP Calculator: In one Page'   'Download RTGS/NEFT Fillable Form'   'NSE/BSE Index Date wsie'   'NPS Calculator'   'Your Loan Repayment Details'   'Calculate LTCG on Shares / MF'   'PPF Calculator'   'Family Pension Calculator'   'PWA Benefits to Users'   'My Weight-BP-Sugar Records'   'My PPF Account In My Pocket'   'Calculate Your PPF Withdrawal Amount'   'Fillable Pay In Slip - Auto Amount in Words & Cash Details & '   'Hindi English Translation Practice Exercises'   'SSY Calculator'   'Flexi Fixed Deposit Calculation - Interest/TDS'   'Calculate Your Current FY PPF Interest'   'Bankers Expected DA'    'Pensioners Expected DA'   'PPF vs Recurring Deposit'   'Crorepati Calculator'   'Deposit Maturity Value Calculator'   'Challan 280 (In Fillable Format)'   'Compare Two Loans Interest Payment'   'Recurring Deposit Calculator'   'Letter Writing Helping Sentences'   'English Confusing Words'   'Calculate Your PPF Due Date'   'List of Bank Holidays Statewise'   'Cash Totalling & Tally Cash Position'   'Nifty Bank Date wsie from 15000'   ' PPF Scheme Features'  
Share This Page with Friends / Groups On
Home >> Income Tax >> You are Here

Steps to Upload Form 10E to Claim Rebate u/s 89

If you have recieved arrears of Salary, Pension, Compensation etc and have claimed rebate u/s 89

Now it is Compulsory to upload 10E Form for Claim Relief U/s 89(1) to the Income Tax Department other wise Rebate will be rejected

Before e-filling online your applicable ITR-1,ITR-2 etc submit /upload your form 10E

Step for uploading / filling online form 10E

  1. Login to your e-filling account
  2. Click e-file menu -
  3. Select - prepare and submit online form (other than ITR)
  4. From drop down menu select form 10E
  5. Fill it with your appropriate annexure then submit your form 10E
    (only for salary arrear - annexure 1 is to be filled)

After submitting your form 10E fill your applicable ITR-1,ITR-2 etc form and submit