My Income, Expenditure and Fixed Deposits Records in Excel
Download this Excel auto calculating utility:- It is quite useful for every individual (Working / Housewife / Retirees). Users can views 7 auto calculating Reports + Cash in Hand, Bank Balance & Credit Card dues + provided option for Customization of Heads as per the requirement of users.
Version available for free download FY-1920F
The version FY-1920F of "My Income, Expenditure and Fixed Deposits Records in Excel" is available for free download on the terms and conditions mentioned hereunder. However, paid version with addtional features with option to customization of your choice of 24 head of Expenses and 6 head of income viz. education / health care / pocket money / travel expenses incurred on your family member wise or any other specific head of your CHOICE. In paid version report no. 7 related with bank deposits is fully accessible as mentioned hereunder. The paid version FY 1920P is provided at present at a very nominal cost of Rs. 50/- (see one offer mentioned above order form and in ordder form). The order can be placed online by submitting duly filled "Order Form" as provided at the bottom of this page.
The features of Free version FY1920F - "My Income, Expenditure and Fixed Deposits Records in Excel" :-
- You can records expenses by entering just codes 1 to 24 as per list provided at worksheet named - "My-Expenses" or of your choices of head by availing paid version.
- You can view following three reports of expenses entered by clicking the buttons provided at worksheet named - "My-Expenses"
Report 1 - Expneses Datewise with Payment Mode Used (Cash / Bank / Credit Card)
Report 2 - Expenses Head Wise With Mode of Payment used (Cash / Bank / Credit Card)
Report 3 - Expenses Date Wise & Head Wise as per list provided at worksheet named - "My-Expenses"
- You can records your income by entering codes 101 to 106 as per list provided at worksheet named - "My-Income"
- You can view following two reports of Income by clicking the buttons provided at worksheet named - "My-Expenses"
Report 4 - Income Date wise & Head Wise as per list provided at worksheet named - "My-Income"
Report 5 - Income Date Wise & Mode Wise (Cash / Bank)
- Worksheet named "Cash Withdrwal & Balance" displays monthwise total of expenses and income for FY -1920. By entering starting balance and all your cash witdrawal amounts from bank account can check the position of your cash in hand, bank balance and credit card dues as on date. This sheet also
- Manage your fixed deposits due diary and other details at worksheet named "My-Fixed Deposits" can view two following reports
FDR - Report 6 - Displays Monthwise number of FD going to be matured & its Total Maturity Amount Payable
FDR Report 7 - In free version it only displays three rows of monthwise maturing FDs (as demo) total amount of Maturity Value & Issued amount of fixed deposits with Bank / Branch Name. It will be Quite helpful to the Depositors who are having Deposits in more than one Bank or Branches. (To get this feature for All FD's entered here, it is recommended to order for paid version FY-1920P available with offers. Recommended to order for 5 files to avail offer i.e. pay Rs. 200/- and get files for your friends / family members )
How to get Paid version FY-1920P and know the benefits of ordering FY-1920P paid version at just Rs. 50/-
First Transferred the amount by NEFT/RTGS or deposit in the account mentioned hereunder and note down the transaction ID and your date of deposit. Then fill the order with all requisite information including your choice of 24 heads of expenses & 6 heads of Income, if you like to change. To place your order click submit button. We will send the file on the sender's email address after cutomization of Head as per the list of Heads provided at the time of order placed.
Offer Available :-
- Pay Rs. 200 for Five files for your friends and family members in one order instead of Rs.250/-
- The orderd placed before 31.12.19 will be eligible to get paid version FY2021P at same price of Rs. 50/- irrespective of price increased for version FY-2021P at the of release in March'2020. The users are requested to keep on visiting this page for any updates issued in this utility.
Please note this offer may be withdrawn or revised at any time.
The Details of A/c - Amount to be Deposited or Transferred by NEFT / RTGS
|Name - ||Neeta Rathore
|Saving Bank A/C No. - ||0172104000061153
|Bank Name - ||IDBI Bank
|IFSC Code - ||IBKL0000172
More About this utility
- The utility provided free can be downloaded by users of this site for their personal use. This is not available for publishing on any web site / blog.
- The Excel format forms are protected by password to prevent accidental deletion of inbuilt formulas and to check their unauthorized publication. The password of the forms will not be shared with any person of free and paid utilities.
- Any reporting of errors / omissions in forms will be attended on priority basis. Other requests will be entertained on merits.
- The utilities provided available on this site are amended on an ongoing basis to
- Remove errors / omissions noticed by us / advised by the users of forms.
- Incorporate changes made in the forms by the form issuing departments / authority / agencies.
- Make the utility more user friendly.
Therefore, we advise the users to download the utility afresh from this site.
Due diligence is exercised in compiling the utility. However, inadvertent errors / omissions are not ruled out. This site makes no claim that the utility made available for download are correct and / or up-to-date. Please download and use the form at your own risk and responsibility. This site will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused / arising to any person or persons or any body whosoever by using the utility downloaded from this site.