Expected Basic Pay & Salary under 11thBPS Calculator
State Bank of India Officers / Workmen or Award Staff Employee - Basic Pension, Commutation Amount & Family Pension
Calculate Basic Pension of other PSU Bank Employees
1. Calculate Basic Pension, Commutation Amount payable on Retirement, VRS (Voluntary Retirement)
Please Note that :-
- Total monthly pension after commutation payable to Pensioners will be :-
(Basic Pension - Commutation amount) + (DA payable on amount of Basic Pension before commutation)
To calculate DA on Basic Pension Click Here
- Commuted portion of pension will be recovered from monthly pension for a period of 15 years from the date of commutation.
- Commuted portion of pension will be restored after the expiry of a period of 15 years from the date of commutation.
- No Medical examination is required if the pensioner opts for commutation within one year of his retirement.
Family Pension is payable to Spouse and dependent children of deceased pensioners & employees who died during service after one year of pensionable service are eligible for family pension.
2. Calculate Family Pension
This calculator displays Basic Family Pension and Family Pension payable with last revised DA w.e.f. Feb 2019 to Deceased Pensioners / Employees who died during service after one e year of Pensionable Service in respect of State Bank Employees other part-time employees
The visitors are requested to inform for correction in case of any error in calculation observed or there is any change in methedology of calculation as per bank rules/norms of basic pension and family pension.
Maxutils.com does not make any claim that the information / calculations provided on its pages is correct and up-to-date. The contents of this site cannot be treated or interpreted as a statement of law. In case, any loss or damage is caused to any person due to his/her treating or interpreting the contents of this site or any part thereof as correct, complete and up-to-date statement of law out of ignorance or otherwise, this site will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for such loss or damage.