NPS - 1↦ Features / Taxability & Tax Treatment on withdrawal 2↦ Partial Withdrawal Norms NPS Calculator 1. For Employees 2. All citizens Model
Last modified / updated Mar. 02, 2016
Form NO. 60 in Fillable / Editable pdf Format -
Declaration to be filed by a person whishing to open an account who makes payment in cash or otherwise in respect of transaction specified in clause (a) to (H) of rule 11 B.
The form provided is compiled in Fillable / Editable format by http://maxutils.com is available for free download
on the following terms and conditions. This will facilitates you to takeout the computerized filled printout for your onward submission.
In case your PDF reader does not support use of Fillable / Editable PDF forms, Please upgrade it to use this in built utility of the forms. Click Here for free download / upgrade your Adobe Acrobat Reader. The andorid phone users Click Here to download 'Adobe Acrobat Reader's app from Goodle Play Store or may download any other app that facilitate to fill the form on smartphone to enable you to use these fillable / editable pdf forms provided here.
About forms compiled in Fillable Format :-
- The forms provided at http://maxutils.com can be downloaded for free by users of this site for their personal use. The forms are not available for publishing on any web site / blog.
- The Excel format forms are protected by password to prevent accidental deletion of inbuilt formulas and to check their unauthorized publication. The password of the forms will not be shared with any person.
- Any reporting of errors / omissions in forms will be attended on priority basis. Other requests will be entertained on merits.
- The forms provided available on this site are amended on an ongoing basis to
- Remove errors / omissions noticed by us / advised by the users of forms.
- Incorporate changes made in the forms by the form issuing departments / authority / agencies.
- Make the form more user friendly.
Therefore, we advise the users to download the forms afresh from this site whenever they want to use them.
Due diligence is exercised in compiling the forms. However, inadvertent errors / omissions are not ruled out. This site makes no claim that the forms made available for download are correct and / or up-to-date. Please download and use the form at your own risk and responsibility. This site will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused / arising to any person or persons or any body whosoever by using the form downloaded from this site.