Writing Love Letters
There is only one rule - write what your heart dictates, spontaneous, sincere, unselfish and a love letter should be individual. Be real what you are in letter overpowering statements that can all easily be misunderstood. Nothing should be written that can be misconstructed.
Salutations - My dearest, My precious, My wonder girl (baby), My morning star, Beloved, My adorable, My adored, Sweetheart, Daeling, Honey; Honey Darling, My heaven on earth, My heart's delight, Hello, Hi, My lovely wife (husband)
what to say ..
- I have been making plans all week for...
- You're dear to write so often
- Your letters (thought) are wonderful
- your letter (thoughts) make me so happy
- I have missed you from the minutes we said good-by
- I can't wait until the mailman / mobile network /internet is back again
- I am counting the hours till I can be with you
- Each hour I am away from you seems an eternity
- I can't wait to hug you in my arms
- I can't wait to crush you in my arms and cover you with million kisses
- How is my lovely wife(husband) today ?
- Don't forget me ...
- I dreamed of you last night
- Take good care of yourself
- I can't wait to see you again
- I am sending you ...
- I love you (forever)
- I shall love you forever
- Our love will last as long as our lives
- There is no limit to my love
- I think of you alway
- You are everything to me
- Oceans of love to you
- Last whole night I was thinking of you
- I can't be happy anywhere without you
- Kiss the children for me
- Nothing can erase the memories of those few days we spent together
- On one has as much loved as I love you
- I shall love you always
- I cannot stop myself to love you
- Sleep well, my hearts and soul, my prayers are with you
- My thoughts are always with you
- Remain my true, my only treausure, my all, as I am yours
- Good-by for now
- Always yours
- With love
- Lovingly yours
- Devotedly yours
- Your most affectionate
- Your own
- Ever yours
- Yours ever
- Forever yours
I can still hear your voice. It was wonderful speaking to you last night and even more wonderful (if possible) to know you'll be coming here (venue) on Monday.
Dearest, I'll be counting the minutes till I see you on Monday.
Maxutils.com Contents Highlights