Share This Page with Friends / Groups On
Letter of Thanks
Too often we delay writing thanks letter it should be kept above all to keep warmness in relations and pleasure of receiving gift, favour, congratulations or hospitality fresh in your mind.
Helping sentences of thank you letter
Thanks for a Gift
- Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart
- Many thanks for your kind and warm letter
- I sincerely appreciate for ...
- I am very sincerely grateful to you for ...
- I cannot tell you how much your letter delighted me by ...
- It was good of you ...
- I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments
- Believe me, I am truly grateful for ...
It is generous of you to take so much interest in my work ...
- As soon as I opened your package, I felt that I must sit right down and tell you ...
- You were so kind to send a such a wonderful gift ...
- You must be a mindreader
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your good letter of sympathy and your many kindness during these trying months.
The condolences of friends like you have helped to ease the long nights of tension and loneliness and I do appreciate it.
Your charming note of congratulations capped a wonderful day. I am flattered that you noticed and I sincerely appreciate your good wishes.