Last modified / updated Jan. 01, 2016
Letter Writing Helping Sentences
Getting and Resigning / Leaving Job
Editable Letters - Applications with Print option
How to get best use of the Editable / Printable Letter and Applications provided at this section of website :-
- By default it will show date of your system of your letter or application. To change the date of your letter, press button "Manual Date" provided on right corner above Print Area Starts. Now, you can enter any date manually against 'Dated'.
- To get back system, press the button "System Date".
- Any word, any particular and the matter of contents seen here between the portion - 'Print Area Starts' to 'Print Area End' are editable. Therefore, edit the lettter / application as you desire or as per your requirement.
- Press 'Print' button to take out the Print (provided adjacent to 'Manual Date' button).
- To get back the default contents of the webpage, press button 'Preset'(provided adjacent to 'Print' button) or refresh the page.
- You are free to add number of lines of particular or content. The height of the all the editable fields will auto increase as you start typing.
- We recommend to check in print preview the extra number of lines of particulars /contents added by you is properly shown there. In case, you find few lines are not seen in print-preview of the page, please go back in that filed and provide more space by pressing enter key of your key board.
- Now you can take the print by use of Print button provided there.
We are in the process to add more editable / printable commonly used letter / application to this section for our valuable visitors. Please, therefore, keep on visiting the site for new additions. You are requested to inform us about any error / omission and send us your suggestions / feedback to enable us to improve and to make more user friendly. You may also send the draft of letter /application to be added on website that are being used commonly by most of the people, for their convenience.
Due diligence is exercised in compiling commonly used letters and applications. However, inadvertent errors / omissions are not ruled out. This site makes no claim that the content up-to-date, complete and correct. This site will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused / arising to any person or persons or any body whosoever by using the contents of this site.
The Most Visited Pages Links For You