- माँ [Mother]- Special Content
- Chalisa :- Hanuman Chalisa / Durga Chalisa / Shiv Chalisa
- 12 Jyotirlinga Temple of Shiva
- Aarti :- Ganesh-Aarti / Lakshmiji Aarti / Durga Aarti / Shiv Aarti / Om Jai Jagdish Hare
- Sai Baba Sayings
- Sankatmochan Hanumanashtak
- Inspiration from Lord Ganeshjee
- Daily Praying Mantras
- Gita Saar
- Your Glorious Mother
Inspiration from Lord Ganeshjee
Lord Ganeshjee 's Big Head inspires us to think big and think profitability; the Big Ears prompt us to listen patiently to new ideas and suggestions; the Narrow Eyes point to deep concentration needed to finish tasks in hand well and quickly; the Long Nose tells us to poke around inquisitively to learn more; and the Small Mouth reminds us to speak less and listen more.
If Think happy thoughts, we will be happy.
If we think misserable thoughts, we will be miserable.
If we think fearful thoughts, we wiill be fearful.
Happiness is harvest, stress is weeds.
Evaluate Your Desires
Desires serves as the catalyst and motivator for an individual to acquire knowledge and moulds his/her actions. Desires are an inherent trait of human character.
To maximize the potential for fulfillment, it is important to evaluate and analyze your desires.
- It is essential to look within yourself and evaluate how real your desire is. It is important that the want emanates within you and is not a result of what others expect from you or any other extraneous factors.
- Carefully give priorities to your desires. This is not as easy as it seems. Place the one which you consider most essential for your welfare on top of the list and move down from there.
- Self centered: it is important to consider whether your desire is entirely self centered and exclusive or whether its fulfillment also positively affects others around you.
- Your desire must not violate the sanctity of life. A self detrimental or destructive desire has no merit.
- Distinguish between your need and greed. Which of the two does your desire stem form?
- Your desire might be on the basis of your belief. Ask yourself if you have the skills, ability and knowledge to fulfill your desire.
- Visualize and feel that you have got what you wanted. This kind of an exercise is most potent just before you fall asleep and immediately after waking up when the soil of the subconscious mind is most fertile and will allow fruition of any seed of desire planted in it.
- Follow prayer and visualization backed by actions in accordance with your desire. Keep your mind focused in present moment rather than the perceived results.
- Remember, while it is great to have your desire fulfilled, every desire is followed either by another desire or the fear of loss of what you have gained. So nurture the ultimate desire to reach a state of unconditional delight within which lies is the true goal of every human life.
Maxutils.com Contents Highlights